Monday, June 7, 2010

Pink Ninja Monday!

PNA *Relax* Layout

PNA *Relax* Layout Collage

I created this layout using both the Pink Ninja Addicts June main kit *sing for the moment* and June add-on kit *fireflies* :-)

It's fairly simple, but the everything is just so pretty (I love this paper), I thought it was perfect just like this.  For some of the details I did a lot of sewing, and ended up outlining the text with a blue pen.

And here is our beautiful Ninja In The Spotlight for June.....






















.....Debee Campos!!!

I am so excited she is the guest designer this month! She has an amazing eye for design, and her art is absolutely beautiful.  Debee has made some gorgeous layouts that you are going to love!  Make sure to check for them on Pink Ninja Addicts blog : )

Have a great week!
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Love that layout!!!!
    Can't wait to see what Debee creates!!!

    ReplyDelete