Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The days just seem to fly by.....

Delicious Beer

Yesterday, I took a much needed break and went out for a yummy beer with sweet Gloria.  It seems as though lately, time just escapes me.  I have been getting ready from my upcoming trip to Washington, and been super productive, but there is still so much to do.  It was nice to just sit outside at a local bar, and free my mind of it all.  Gloria and I made plans for my birthday party, which I am now super excited about!!!  We talked about all the fun ways we will keep in touch while I"m gone (you'll see what I mean next week).  And if all goes according to plan, will have a fun video to share with you this Thursday or Friday.  We also talked about dreams and dreaming.  Sometimes I feel a little like Alice in Wonderland.  I love to dream and enjoy my wonderland but worry that from time to time I get stuck down the rabbit hole.  The good news is, I couldn't be in better spirits lately.  And my Mom even called me yesterday to see if I wanted to go hiking on Saturday.  I'm getting super excited!  I leave on Friday : )

And now I leave you with this beautiful music video.....Enjoy!



<3 Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment