Monday, July 19, 2010

Pink Ninja Monday!

Today I would like to introduce you to the first of two brand new lovely kits from the Pink Ninja Addicts for the month of July.

Please say hello to the cool main kit *please play this song on the radio*.....

*please play this song on the radio*

.....and the cutest add-on kit *electric youth*.....

*electric youth*

There are already some awesome projects up on the Pink Ninja Addicts blog with this kit from their talented Ninja in the Spotlight, Tanisha Renee!  And you will especially want to check out what she did with the adorable little robots HERE...it's genius...these little guys really are too cute!!!

I hope to have the second kit for July available to show you next Monday, for another fun blog hop, with another special handmade giveaway : )  I can't giveaway too much, but I am super excited to work with this kit.....it reminds me of the 4th of July, picking blackberries, making homemade fruit crisps, summer in the country, and classic movies all rolled into one!!!  It is just perfect for me right now, and for the summer!

Happy Pink Ninja Monday!
Love,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment