Friday, August 20, 2010

All u need is love

*C+R*

My beautiful Mother took this photo of Ryan and I at the Clallam County Fair yesterday.  I was super happy because I had just gone on a fun ride with my little sister, and I wanted to hug my sweetie <3

Earlier that morning, my little sister and brother and I finished painting stones from our art project the night before.  Aren't they magical and cheery?!?!

*Magic Rocks*

*Love Stoned*

My little sis painted this one.  Is says "all u need is love".  I love that.  

It was fun watching them get excited about painting a pile of rocks we had found just laying around the yard.....we had such a great time that they were actually a little stinky about having to go to bed, and not being able to finish them that night.  It was cute : )

I have so many great memories from my trip this summer, but my head is swimming with all the things I didn't have time to do.  And I'm wondering.....How is that even possible?  I have been here an entire month!  And today Ryan and I leave Sequim, and begin our adventure back to San Diego.  I am not ready.  But I have to be.  It's time.  We are suppose to go on a little hike down my the old railroad tracks today, and I'm hoping that walking through an amazing forest one last time, hearing the sound of the rushing water, seeing the sunlight peek through the dense trees, and feeling the earth as the lush overgrown grass brushes past my side will help me feel some closure.  And of course a big hug from my little sister and brother will help too!

So here is a big hug from me to you!  I hope you have a great day!!!
<3 Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Here's a big hug back from me. Have a safe journey home and I hope you get to see them again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the painted rocks... We are going to have to try that with the kiddos!

    XO,
    Lola Bugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the picture! painting rocks is such a cool idea! i should do that with my daughter, thanks for the idea Carrie
    xo

    ReplyDelete