Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Colorful Fabric Garland

For Melanie : )

*Bright Fabric Garland*

I had made my sweet friend Melanie some paper garland for her birthday earlier in the year.....you can see the post HERE.  This summer she asked me if I could make something similar for her outdoor patio.....so it would have to be out of fabric.  Well,  it took quite a bit of time to put together, but I ended up with this colorful fabric garland (in the photo above), and gave it to her just yesterday.  It ended up being 30 feet of happy : )

We had a great date!  Met at a Starbucks, ran to Michaels for some art goodness, and then saw an evening showing of My Soul To Keep in 3D.  We chatted, I gave her the garland which she said she loved.....she is taking it out of the packaging tonight.....talked about crazy fun stuff, and made silly comments and laughed a lot during the movie.  Good times.  Good times.

I was thinking of opening an Etsy shop and adding some fabric garland to it....would anyone possibly be interested?

Anyways, I have had a crazy busy day today and need to take a little nap before Gloria and my mini photoshoot in a couple hours.  So, I'll say nighty night, and see ya tomorrow.  Probably in the afternoon.

Sweet Dreams!
<3 Carrie

2 comments:

  1. I heart my garland so much!! LOVE the colors and all its happy glory. Thank you for a really fun date. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors! Pretty Neat!


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete