Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter

a chocolate kinda day...

Today my heart flutter is three things in one!
  1. My first digital layout : )
  2. This pretty pretty FREE digital paper courtesy of Kara Haupt.  You can download it HERE.
  3. White and dark chocolate heaven.

This paper has so many possibilities!  It's simply lovely!!!

Sees Candy *LOVE*

And I have been craving Sees Candy every since Christmas, so yesterday I decided it was finally time to go get some!  This box is mostly dark chocolate Scotchmallows, but also some of their new White Strawberry Truffle, and their delightful Cafe Hazelnut.   Uhmmmm......sooooo gooooood!!!  I know what I'm having as an appetizer before dinner ; )

I think you deserve a treat today!  What are your favorite chocolate candies?

Enjoy your day!!!
<3 Carrie

3 comments:

  1. rad - I love that you rocked a digital layout - I've been wanting to try one for some time now,,, mayb. you can help me???
    oh hey - did you win something on the prima blog?? there was a carrie that won,,, maybe it was you??
    love you missy!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You rocked it! Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome digital layout!!
    Kara is so wonderful isn't she?
    I love dark and white chocolate as well. I think my favorite is this dark chocolate with almonds and caramel contraption at a little candy store in Philipsburg MT. yum.

    ReplyDelete