Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sleepless Nights

He's fast!

In the evenings our puppy loves to run!  He just goes and goes.....tonight I caught a few photos of him in action.  They're blurry, but today I like the effect.  It kind of reminds me of how I have been feeling the last few days.  A little lethargic, kinda seeing everything blurry.  My mind is clear and happy but very slow.  This past week I have not been sleeping.  My body wants it, but won't let it.  It's silly.  But, being silly is me to a tee!  Oh, and daydreams are pleasantly a current past time.....

Away he goes!

I wonder what he was thinking when I took this photo?

Ponyo 1.25.11

I love our little fella <3

Have a great night, and see ya tomorrow.....I have my first digital layout to share!
: ) Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I swear they are cats in the body of a dog... Cats do that too... We call them the cat crazies... Our cats get all nutty in the evenings and run around doing laps... So funny to watch!!!! Such a cutie!!! Can't wait to see the digital layout!

    ReplyDelete