Friday, February 25, 2011

A basket full of thank yous

*Girl Scouts* Thank You Cards

Some Girl Scout Thank You cards I created for a friend : )

Fresh from visiting CHA where these rosette's were everywhere, I think I can say that it was a big part of my inspiration for these cards.  They are tiny cute little things at only 2.75 inches wide by 4 inches tall.....

A basket full of thank yous

I don't have a photo of it, but I printed a thank you in green on the inside with my printer before assembling them.....and there was just enough room under the printing for the little girl who was handing them out to write a sweet note too.

Today I am working away on Pumpkin.  Watching The Royal Tenentaums at the same time.  Hoping I have time for crafts tonight.  Drinking some hot vanilla almond cream tea.  Ignoring the fact that I need to eat.  Wondering when I should fit in cleaning.  Already decided to make time to hang out with Gloria if she's free later tonight.  Getting excited about a secret photoshoot scheduled with one of my girlfriends that's going to be epic.  Daydreaming about all the fun things I have planned during my visit to WA.  Trying not to think about how next week has already completely filled up, so I can keep my sanity.  Petting the doggies a lot as they relax next to me on the couch.  Feeling a little confused about plans for the future, but having faith that it will all work out.  Looking forward to another weekend with Ryan, and loving how extra supportive he's been lately.  Am grateful for this little blog and all you lovely people.  And thinking that it's time to create a new playlist for Spring.

And wish you a wonderful weekend : )
<3 Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment