Monday, February 28, 2011

A springtime scrapbook crop.....

*Pink Ninja Addicts* Spring Crop

Sounds nice, huh?!?  I can just imagine it.....sitting at a big craft table in a lovely house on the beach, surrounded by lots of happy scrapbook artists, eating yummy food, drinking a big glass of wine, working on my projects ALL day.....I am soooo going to be there!  And you will find all the lovely details HERE.

Designing this flyer for my friends over at the Pink Ninja Addicts, is just one of the things that has been keeping me busy as of late.....playing with Pumpkin is so much fuuunnnn : )

Hope to see you there!
<3 Carrie

2 comments:

  1. and I'm so glad you're gonna be there - we gotta have our carrie there, of course!!!! thanks over and over for all the amazing computer work you do for us - we are so lucky to have you!!!!
    who is pumpkin?? I'm so curious,,,
    love YOU!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin is my trusty laptop : ) Love you, Ally!!!

    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete