Sunday, April 3, 2011

A PICNIC ON THE BLUFF

*a picnic on the bluff*

This photo was taken on March 27th.  I had set the timer on Clem (my camera).  You can't tell from this picture, but just to the right of the photo where the grass drops off is a steep bluff that goes all the way down to the Pacific Ocean.  We had gone to Sunny Farms for our snack/late lunch, where I found yummy pepper jack cheese and broccoli soup, refreshing Blue Sky cream soda, and delicious pistachio frozen yogurt swirled with passion fruit sorbet...hmmmm.....The weather was so perfect....blue sky, puffy clouds, warm sun, cool breeze....lovely!!!  Just the right amount of sunny for relaxing and having lunch on Mom's soft pastel quilt.  The little puppy peeking at you is Maple.  My baby sister (just next to me) was babysitting her that weekend.  We called her Maple Syrup for fun.  And that's where we enjoyed our wonderful afternoon together.  Kinda felt like you were in heaven with the ocean below you for as far as you can see, and the sky above that felt so close.  Me with the youngest in my family.  We hope to go back there before I leave here.  It really is the perfect spot on a sunny day in Sequim.  <3 Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shot! It's great to hear you're having such happy time. :)

    ReplyDelete