Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Muse { Layout }

Here is my final layout for the Pink Ninjas for the lovely month of June.  I ended up using the photo from yesterday's summer muse post, so I thought it would be fun to share here today (just like last week : ).....

*my muse* layout

I layered six different patterned papers, and to help give uniformity used my sewing machine to sew almost all the pieces together with yellow thread.  There is also a bit of white paint splatter and Mister Huey's color mist in Bonny Blue.....

*my muse* layout {sewing}

*my muse* layout {title}

I have been wanting to add the title of my layout directly onto a photo for a while now, so it was really fun to finally be able to do it with this project.  And that's pretty much it.  Fairly simple, but still fun!  See you tomorrow with my summer solstice pics!!!

Love, Carrie

2 comments: