Friday, June 24, 2011

SWEET NOTES

*peony card*

A sweet note or two will soon fill these cards I made for the Pink Ninjas using their May kit, *Isn't She Lovely*.....and I have to say that creating with all the goodies in this kit was very lovely indeed.  I TRULY love all their kits, but I think this is one of my favorites so far.

*mom b-day card*


And I can't wait to send this card to my beautiful mom.  The colors are warm and sweet, just like her : )

This weekend I have a little scrapbooking to do, a lot of playing with Pumpkin, a visit to the post office to mail presents, some quality time with Ryan (maybe at the fair?), a family party, hopefully only a little work, I'd love to go see the new Woody Allen movie, and I think I'm going to switch out the photos I have in frames on the walls of my home.....starting with the living room.  It's a project I've been thinking of for a while and am excited to get started.  Happy Friday!!!  <3 Carrie

1 comment: