Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Your Appointment with Friday

*first day of fall 2010*

So this week's photo prompt is up a couple days early because I am planning on taking my photo on the.....

First Day of Fall 2011

I just loved documenting the first day of summer so much so that I thought it would be fun to do it for fall too!  So the prompt is to take photos of your day on Friday, September 23rd.  You can take as many or as few photos as you like of course, but make sure to have fun!!!

The photo collage above is from fall of last year.....I had taken a walk on the first day of fall and ended up taking photos of what I saw.  Things that reminded me of this wonderful season : )

Are you getting excited?!?  I am!
Love, Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos, your such a wonderful photographer! What typeface did you use? Very cute; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristine (blush) : ) The typeface is called *call it skinny*....I found it on dafont.com.

    ReplyDelete