Thursday, October 20, 2011

{30 day mini} days 13,14,15

{30 day mini} day 13 {30 day mini} day 14 {30 day mini} day 15 | overlay {30 day mini} day 15 {30 day mini} day 14 | overlay

I am so happy that I'm finally half way through this mini!.....which is perfect because I'm starting to get excited about making the minibook for my Week In The Life!!!  Yes, right now I am a minibook making machine!  I rarely take the time to make things for myself, so all these lovely Fall projects have been a real joy : )  For today's pages.....day 13, from a distance, I used a photo I took of me and my truck (taken with a timer and tripod).  Flowers, was day 12 which was actually perfect because I had just received these African violets from sweet Nely!  And my shoes was day 13, hence the photo of my brown boots. On this page, I was thrilled for a chance to finally use the airmail journal sheet I had created.  More soon.  <3 Carrie

1 comment: