Monday, November 21, 2011

{cinnamon & spice} at the movies

*twilight movie date*
Last Friday I met Stephanie at the movies to go see Breaking Dawn.  She was kind enough to take some photos of the warm spice colors I was wearing.....

*poncho* *hanging out before the movie*
I had just bought the jeans and poncho, and was excited to get a chance to wear them out. Ryan calls the ensemble my *Luke Skywalker on Tatooine* outfit : )  Stephanie showed up wearing the cutest knee high socks with her heels, jeans, a tee shirt and comfy sweater.  We hung out and walked around while waiting till it was time to head into the theater.....

*keeping warm* *comfy cozy*
In the end, Steph didn't make it into the theater due to the stomach flu, but we agreed to still see it together.....so now I have another movie date with this pretty lady. Needless to say I went into the movie worried about her, and left it relieved she arrived home OK, my head swimming with happy thoughts from what I had just seen on the big screen.  (photos of me by Stephanie, photoshop actions by me)  <3 Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this movie!!!!!!!!!!!! your outfit does remind of the star wars movies but in a good girly way! I really loved those movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh, those orange jeans are killer!! :) Love em. Hope you had fun at the movie! I'm dying to see it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just found your cute blog! Love your photography.. and these boots are oh so cute

    Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete