Wednesday, January 25, 2012

{brothers} you & me

{brothers} you & me
My digital layout for week 3.  It's from the view of my doggies with journaling from Gatsby:

Today Ponyo and I went for a walk at the Railroad Bridge Park with our Mamma and Aunt Lilli.  Ponyo got green moss stuck to the tips of his ears from peeking through the railing.  It was fun.

I used the Jessica Sprague Photoshop Friday template from 1.20.12, added in the LiveE Designs Floral Dream paper for the background, and used some paint splatter brushes to make the journaling pop.  The font is Capture It.  <3 Carrie

5 comments:

  1. impressive Carrie. I am so computer challenged it couldn't happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just The Cutest! What sweet pups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try a layout like this from Kona's prespective! very very cool layout carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ya this is amazing! & what a great pic!
    xo

    ReplyDelete