Saturday, February 4, 2012

{you} were here

{you} were here Week 5's digital layout holds wonderful memory's for me.....I still daydream about the lovely afternoon I spent with my Dad at Murdock Beach last Spring (you can see all the photos from that day HERE).  I am still using the Photoshop Friday templates from over at Jessica Sprague, the background paper is Kitschy Digitals Watercolor Doily in Mustard, and the textured paper is also Kitschy Digitals in Wrinkled Linen.  Here's the journaling:

March 28th, 2011.  Murdock Beach.  My Dad and I walked along the rocky beach looking for fossils.  We actually ended up seeing quite a few of them without realizing it.  They just looked like a rock inside a rock to us!  (A favorite memory of 2011).  <3 Carrie

4 comments:

  1. this is beautiful, great design!
    happy weekend
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a rad page!! :) I love the colors and the painty doily...so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. carrie these photo's on the layout are gorgeous! I love the angles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures and layout! Times with dad are always fun and memorable. Such nostalgia always returns when remembering times past, right? Have a great weekend doll.

    ReplyDelete