Friday was all about my trip from Seattle to Sequim to visit my family for the weekend. It was my first time as a walk on passenger all by myself at these particular locations.....super exciting!
From left to right, top to bottom here are the pics from the collage above (you can click on it to view it larger in Flickr):
- Just the travel essentials (purse with ferry popcorn, overnight bag with camera, laptop bag with fresh flowers!).
- View while walking around Port Gamble (an unexpected stop after my mom picked me up from the ferry terminal).
- Negative space and the colorful twinkle lights I sleep with while at my sister's in Sequim.
- View from sitting at the front of the ferry (in the distance you can see two people standing outside).
- My happy face after purchasing popcorn as a travel snack.
- The reason for our unexpected stop at Port Gamble.....a cute little tea house and bistro (we decided to stop for tea, broccoli cheese soup, and homemade truffles!).
- She & Hers. My beautiful mama picked out the Finest Jasmine Pearls tea that tasted AMAZING, and I chose the San Francisco Fruit Blend which was sweet, fresh and tropical!
- From the ground up, taken on the bench outside the ferry terminal of my purse and the background view.....waiting for my ride.
- His & Her laptops. From earlier in the day. Ryan and my first trip to the Aloha Cafe for work, currently our favorite cafe in the area!
- Just a fun pic my mama took of me sipping tea : )
- What's in my overnight bag (a lavender sachet owl, bathroom products, clothes and camera).
- Pretty pattern. My sister's sheets I sleep on every time I visit.
And today I leave you with a photo of the cherry blossoms from our stroll around Port Gamble after our tea room venture. <3 Carrie