Thank you all so much for your kind words about my grandmas passing. The last week and a half has been tough, and your kind wishes are a blessing. Above is a photo I took (with my phone) of my sister and her husband kayaking a week ago Monday. We had just found out that our grandma passed away that morning. To help us find a little peace some of my family and I escaped to spend the afternoon at Lake Crescent. I'll post more pics from this lovely place soon.
However, this week I thought I'd start by sharing the different ways you can see what I'm up to and keep in touch. I've received a few questions about finding me through other social media and hope this will help.....
- Instagram - this wonderful smartphone app is now available for both i-phone and android! My username is carrieelias, and I post photos mostly of my adventures on the weekends, but also here and there throughout the week. Eventually most of these photos end up on my blog, but you can see them right away on Instagram. (The pic above is also an instagram.)
- Twitter - my username is carrieelias, and I mostly tweet when I have blog posts to share, but also link a lot of my Instagram photos and occasional randomness when something exciting happens.
- Email - my email is email@example.com, and I love to hear from my blog friends.
- Bloglovin - this is my favorite way to keep track of all my favorite blogs. It's easy and fun. Anyone can sign up for an account, and if you want to add my blog to your feed just search for "Blume and Grow" and click follow.
- Flickr - my username is carrie elias, and this is one of the easiest ways to view a past photo from my blog, as well as look at my design and photography portfolio.
Right now I'm not on Pintrest or Facebook, but will let you know when that changes. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask with a comment. <3 Carrie