Friday, October 26, 2012

{now open} blume and grow market

{blume and grow market} digital elements in action
Hello and happy Friday to you!  Today my Blume and Grow Market opens and I finally get to share some of the fun digital design and craft projects I have been up to.  All weekend into next week, I will be sharing projects created with some of the fun goodies in my shop!!!
 
Today it's Part 1 of my Elias Week In The Life minibook.  This project is very special to me because it documents our second week after moving to Seattle.....I wanted it to be perfect, since it holds such great memories and basically that's how the idea for these design elements were born.   Here are the products I used.....
 


(On the front cover I used the Sweet Hearts Transparency layered over floral Sassafras paper.) 
 
Also, for a limited time, as a bonus each person that purchases product from my Blume and Grow Market will receive my 10 page PDF tutorial for creating a custom Handmade Page Protector (just like in the examples below).  Hope you enjoy!!!  Have fun creating this weekend!
 
(In the photo below I used the Chevron Transparency in my handmade page protector, and the Chevron With Text Template over my photo.....this design basically repeats throughout the entire album.)  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments or send me an email.  XO

{2012} WITL Pgs 1&2{2012} WITL April 24
{2012} WITL Pgs 3&4 {2012} WITL Pgs 4&5

{2012} WITL April 25 {2012} WITL Pgs 6&7

{2012} WITL Pgs 8&9

{2012} WITL Pgs 9&10

{2012} WITL April 26
{2012} WITL Pgs 11&12

{2012} WITL Pgs 13&14

{2012} WITL Pgs 14&15

{2012} WITL Side View
{elias week in the life} minibook

3 comments:

  1. Wow, how exciting! You have such an incredible eye for design, Carrie. I especially love those hearts in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what am awesome book! I envy your scrapbooking skills majorly! Your new shop looks awesome and I give you lots of congratulations. If only I knew how to use them!

    ReplyDelete