Thursday, November 1, 2012

our {little} pumpkin 2012

our {little} pumpkin 2012 | red
Each autumn since Ryan and I have been blessed with this little teddy bear I've looked forward to hunting for my three favorite pumpkins and then using them as props for Ponyo's annual *our little pumpkin* photo.  This year Ponyo and I walked down the street from our house so I could get a variety of photos since there are so many different colors of leaves here in Seattle.....and I can't decide which is my favorite.  Green is my favorite color, but I love the rich reds that symbolize fall.  Which do you like best?
 
You can see Year 1 HERE
And Year 2 HERE
Oh, and this year's pumpkin hunt HERE

our {little} pumpkin 2012 | green

4 comments:

  1. adorable!!! that's so fun that you take the pic every yr~
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That is such a fun little tradition!
    I like the red one best! Though, green is great too.
    I like the red one best because of the hues it brings out in Ponyo's fur.

    P.S. I'm curious, what is the meaning or story behind your pups name? =) I find the stories behind pet names interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is your little pumpkin! I like the red leaves the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I was lucky enough to go downtown Seattle (I live in the north side) and noticed all those incredible orange leaves. Today I decided that orange leaves are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete