Friday, October 28, 2011

Your Appointment with Friday

Happy almost Halloween to you! For this week's photo prompt I decided that it was finally time for.....
 
It's Tradition

*our little pumpkin**goofy doggie*

Gloria and I enjoyed this photo prompt around the same time last year, and I thought it would be nice excuse to share another Fall tradition this October too!  In general I am not a traditional kind of girl, but there's something about Autumn that draws me towards loving some of the same activities.  Last year I shared my chrysanthemum planting tradition.  This year I am sharing the annual *Ponyo with pumpkins photo*!!!  You can see last year's photo HERE (and little Ponyo was only 13 weeks in that pic.....so sweet!).  Do you have any traditions during the Fall?

Love, Carrie

1 comment: