Friday, February 7, 2014

{prompt 6} scrapbook your love list



So, things have settled down a little, and I'm finally starting to get caught up on the Foxy 14 Prompts : ) 

Prompt 6: Scrapbook your love list from Prompt 5. You can see that I took the simple route on documenting my love list, and I am quite happy with how it turned out. All I did was print my list onto scrapbook paper from the Pink Paislee Color Wash paper pack, punch two sizes in hearts from the paper scraps, layer them on top of each other with foam adhesive, and add a Martha Stewart butterfly. My layout is sized to 8x8" and fits perfectly in front of the 8x8" print I added to my Project Life album for Prompt 4. As always, feel free to make this prompt your own. Maybe it works better for you to document your love list on a 4x6" card or do a full 12x12" layout. Making it work for you is important to keeping this project low stress and fun. Here are a couple detail shots of my page....
 

List of prompts so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment