Monday, May 5, 2014

{two girls and a kit} free journaling cards


Welcome to my second post for today celebrating the launch of Two Girls and a Kit! This post is all about the journaling cards I designed to go along with this month's May Moodboard. They are free to download and Amanda and I hope you enjoy using them!

Here is a short video sharing some of the details:


*Note:   If you are printing them at home, make sure the Actual Size button in checked so they print as true 3x4" and 4x6" : )

Two Girls and a Kit links so far -
My final post for the day sharing the scrapbook kit I put together using May's Recipe Card and Moodboard will be up soon, so make sure to check back.  You can also follow me on Bloglovin' for up to date blog posts.  See ya in a bit!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment