Monday, May 5, 2014

{two girls and a kit} may moodboard

Sources from Pinterest:  Column 1 - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Column 2 - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Column 3 - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Column 4 - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Thank you so much for joining us for the launch of our brand new scrapbook club called Two Girls and a Kit!  Amanda and I are so excited for this new project, we're starting off by sharing the moodboard we put together for the month of May.  We will be using it as inspiration along with a recipe card (which we'll share later today) in creating our own custom scrapbook kits by gathering supplies we already have at home.  Throughout the month we'll share the projects we made using our kits on each of our blogs.

The whole idea behind the concept of Two Girls and a Kit was to start a scrapbooking club where people could find videos, printables, photos, techniques and lots of ideas to help simplify the art of scrapbooking.  (If you haven't seen it yet, there's a video all about Two Girls and a Kit also!)

Lately, I've really struggled with wanting to make time for paper crafting.  I'm really enjoying lots of time with family, working outside in my yard, and exploring around where I live in Seattle as much as possible.  The idea of narrowing down the choices I have, and therefore taking less time to scrapbook sounded perfect.  It made me WANT to fit it in.  So, Amanda and I have been working together to share this concept with those of you who would like to join along (or creatives who can never have enough crafty inspiration)!

Below is a quick video I put together sharing a little about this month's moodboard and different ideas for using it as inspiration : )


Also, feel free to download the moodboard to print at home if you'd like to play along.

In a few hours I'll be revealing some free journaling cards, and then a little later my scrapbook kit (Amanda will too).....so stay tuned.  If you don't already, you can receive alerts when I have new posts up by following me on Bloglovin.  See ya soon!!  XO

P.S. If you will find this moodboard on Pinterest under my name HERE.

1 comment:

  1. this moodboard is the cutest!! can't wait to see what you and Amanda come up with :)

    ReplyDelete