Sunday, July 13, 2014

{summer of love} day two photos

{summer} of love | sunglasses

Today I'm back with my day 2 photos from Kara's Summer of Love class. These first two pics are of the dahlias in my front yard. It's my first year planting any sort of flower bulb, and I'm so stoked that these actually grew and are now flowering! There are two long rows of them lining the driveway and they are absolutely beautiful!!
  {summer} of love | my first dahlias

The photo below is my first nighttime shot in a while. I'm still a bit rusty, but it's coming back to me.  If you haven't practiced night photography before, I highly recommend this class.  It's where I learned all my DSLR basics and took my first night photo ever back in 2010.  XO

{summer} of love | night street

More Summer of Love here:

Day 1 Photo 2014
Day 1 Photo 2010
Day 2 Photos 2010

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had more time!! So could join a photo-class.I love your creativeness and guts to play with the camera focus, lights,...

    ReplyDelete