Tuesday, September 16, 2014

{guest post} minibook + gold leaf video tutorial at shimelle.com

Hello, hello! I've been busy working with the lovely new Shimelle collection from American Crafts, and it's been so fun!! Today I'm super happy I finally get to share my finished project over at Shimelle's beautiful site : ) There's a mini book from start to finish using most of the photos from my Long Beach adventure, plus my gold leaf tutorial used throughout the entire project. It is all shared in a three part video series on her blog so you can see how I designed and put everything together. I hope you enjoy!  If you watch any of the videos on my YouTube Channel, make sure to give it a thumbs up if you're interested in more of these type of videos ; ) XO





Products I used in my minibook:

 

3 comments:

  1. OMG..Just watched the 3 videos. Beautiful! I am going to try that gold leafing with the contact paper. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is always so full of fun projects and eye candy! Love this (as usual)! :)

    ReplyDelete