I decided to follow along with Ali Edwards in documenting my Week In The Life and took a few photos of my Monday. In general it wasn't my favorite day ever, but I got through it and am hoping for a better tomorrow. I didn't get as many photos as I'd like, so I'll probably tell a couple stories that are only journaling and I'm okay with that too. I do really love the photos I did end up taking though. XO
Some thoughts from my day:
- Trying something new for breakfast. Gluten free granola with unsweetened vanilla almond and coconut milk. It was good. Right now I like to watch House Hunters International on the DVR while I eat my first meal of the day.
- My poor attempt at having myself be in a photo.
- Ponyo standing at his watchdog perch with a piece of grass sticking out of his mouth.
- Trader Joes (pumpkins) for groceries to make a taco salad for dinner. Also my first attempt at homemade ranch dressing. Yum.
- Baby doctor appointment. It took longer than normal but went well.
- There are still a few bright yellow leaves left on the trees outside the doctor's office. They are still lovely.
- Another pumpkin photo from Trader Joes. I didn't put up any fall decorations this year, so seeing this bit of autumn is so cheerful.
- Gatsby finding the sunshine that still shows up during these bright autumn afternoons.