Welcome to my Tuesday! I had a really laid back day but managed to take a few photos for Week In the Life. What about you? Anyone else enjoying this challenge? XO
Some thoughts on my photos from today:
- I like to use the mandolin for slicing up the granny smith apples for my German pancakes.
- Using the kitchen more lately, and really love that my Caphalon dishes can go in the oven.
- Steam rising from my lunch (German pancake with apples and cinnamon).
- The puppies wear sweaters outside when it rains so cleaning and drying them off is easier. Still think this skull sweater is too cute!
- More from the kitchen. Putting some of my Pyrex to good use.
- Watching "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" while sorting my laundry. Charlie Brown forever!
- Ryan enjoying taco salad with homemade ranch dressing for dinner again tonight.
- Some sweet delicate raindrops. The sun came out in the early afternoon and then it rained a lot.