Wednesday, October 29, 2014

{week in the life] tuesday | 2014


Welcome to my Tuesday! I had a really laid back day but managed to take a few photos for Week In the Life. What about you? Anyone else enjoying this challenge? XO


Some thoughts on my photos from today:

  1. I like to use the mandolin for slicing up the granny smith apples for my German pancakes.
  2. Using the kitchen more lately, and really love that my Caphalon dishes can go in the oven.
  3. Steam rising from my lunch (German pancake with apples and cinnamon).
  4. The puppies wear sweaters outside when it rains so cleaning and drying them off is easier.  Still think this skull sweater is too cute!
  5. More from the kitchen.  Putting some of my Pyrex to good use.
  6. Watching "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" while sorting my laundry.  Charlie Brown forever!
  7. Ryan enjoying taco salad with homemade ranch dressing for dinner again tonight.
  8. Some sweet delicate raindrops.  The sun came out in the early afternoon and then it rained a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment