Friday, October 31, 2014

{week in the life} wednesday | 2014


Wednesday is easily one of my favorite days of the week....it's date night! I love that there's a block of time during the weekday where Ryan and I get to focus on "us". We have so much fun together it's the best!!! For our date this week we went out to dinner at one of our favorite burger spots. We walked in the door.  Sat at the bar.  Found out it was "ladies night".  Received two tickets for our ice tea and soda.  Started eating our burgers.  Had one of our tickets called.  I spun a wheel.  I won a $25 gift certificate to a local salon! Such a fun surprise. XO


Some thoughts on my Wednesday:

  1. Had a wonderful Skype date with a crafty friend, and we challenged ourselves to create a layout using leaves.  I cut mine out of wood and printed my photo onto transparency.  It turned out really great.
  2. There are like 5 different types of mushrooms growing in our backyard right now.  Crazy.
  3. Date night selfie.
  4. My laptop (named Maple) requires a headset for Skypeing.  Side note: my friends layout from our leaf challenge turned out awesome!
  5. My Japanese maple in the backyard (a katsura) is turning the prettiest shades of yellow and red.
  6. Walking to the car.
  7. Tonight's sunset was lovely.
  8. 30 weeks.

1 comment: