Thursday, March 17, 2011

Playdate with Kelly Purkey

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!!  This month we are lucky enough to have the sweet Kelly Purkey as our special guest.  To find out more about her (like to see her brand new Sketchbook 3 Class) you can visit her blog, but to start off here is a fun Q&A:


  • Where are some of your favorite places to photograph from your travels?  It may sound boring, but I love taking photos on the beach.  The blue water with the blue skies just makes me happy.  Looking back at those photos always makes me smile and remember how peaceful and perfect those trips were.
  • What random stuff is inspiring you this Spring?  This Spring I've really been inspired by new fabric!  I recently made a trip to Purl in Soho and picked up some beautiful new Liberty of London fabric that's begging to be used.
  • What would your dream meal be on a lovely afternoon this Spring?  Eating in the park is one of my favorite things to do when it starts to warm up.  My dream meal would be tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches from 'Wtichcraft in Bryant Park. Eaten with my friends Jennifer McGuire and Nichol Magouirk, of course.
  • What is one of your favorite scrapbook products right now?  My favorite product right now is my White Mister Huey's Color Mist from Studio Calico.  It is the only opaque white mist out there and so fun to use on every project.
  • Do you have a favorite snack/drink combo for while you're scrapbooking?  I am constantly snacking when I scrap... I love candy (and it keeps me on a sugar high for those late nights) and right now I've got Starburst jelly beans.
See ya tomorrow to share her fun new photo prompt : )
Love, Carrie and Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment