Monday, April 25, 2011

SPRING ART JOURNAL

*Spring Album* Edges

I can't believe that I actually finished it while I was in Washington....well, mostly finished it there : )  My first travel journal was a success!  Woohooo!!!  You can take a peek at it over at Bubblegum Life today.....not to mention that Ally*Cakes has an awesome layout to share there today too!  And I always find her art sooo inspirational.....the perfect guest for April!!! 

As far as what's up with me....well, Ryan hurt his back last week and so I have been busy helping him with just about everything.....and boy is it exhausting.....I'm pooped.  But, I do have a movie date with myself that I am excited about, and lots of fun projects to work on, plus I really enjoy having Ryan around more, so life is good.  I hope you have a lovely week. <3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I love your journal carrie - so pretty & such fun colors!!! I want those Russian nesting doll clips!!! love them!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete