Thursday, May 15, 2014

{two girls and a kit} techniques | watercolor layout

{two girls and a kit} scrapbook techniques |
Hello Everybody! Welcome to my first project using the Two Girls and a Kit May goodies!! Today I'm sharing an example of the watercolor technique taken from our May Recipe Card. I used watercolor and confetti on the background of my layout, as well as created a handmade title using one of the images from May's Moodboard as inspiration. Here's a look at the process video:



{two girls and a kit} scrapbook techniques |

A couple things to note: In my process video I share some ideas for working with wet scrapbook paper. I also share a quick and easy way to add lots of confetti to your background. Everything in creating this layout was taken from my custom May Scrapbook Kit.  My plan is to share another video next week, and I think I'll be making a handful of birthday cards....we'll see.  Don't forget to keep an eye out for Amanda's first Two Girls and a Kit video as well ; )

{two girls and a kit} scrapbook techniques |{two girls and a kit} scrapbook techniques |

I just love the bright, happy colors of this page!  Perfect for spring with a touch of summer thrown in!!  If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them so just leave a comment.

Helpful links:

{two girls and a kit} scrapbook techniques |

3 comments:

  1. that photo is awesome! and the title!!! love love that very geometric look <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And how easy making that title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping over from your comment on my blog! I love your title and the pop of the black!! :)

    ReplyDelete