Hello Everybody! Welcome to my first project using the Two Girls and a Kit May goodies!! Today I'm sharing an example of the watercolor technique taken from our May Recipe Card. I used watercolor and confetti on the background of my layout, as well as created a handmade title using one of the images from May's Moodboard as inspiration. Here's a look at the process video:
A couple things to note: In my process video I share some ideas for working with wet scrapbook paper. I also share a quick and easy way to add lots of confetti to your background. Everything in creating this layout was taken from my custom May Scrapbook Kit. My plan is to share another video next week, and I think I'll be making a handful of birthday cards....we'll see. Don't forget to keep an eye out for Amanda's first Two Girls and a Kit video as well ; )
I just love the bright, happy colors of this page! Perfect for spring with a touch of summer thrown in!! If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them so just leave a comment.
- Our first video sharing all about this new scrapbook club.
- May's Moodboard, which I use in creating my layout title.
- May's Free Journaling Cards, designed to match everything this month.
- Don't forget to download your Recipe Card for this month.
- My May Scrapbook Kit, put together using only things from my stash.
- If you haven't already, make sure to check out Amanda's custom kit....she share's a sneak of this month's sketch!